Monday, October 18, 2010

Rayne

Rebecca and I have struggled with finding a fitting name for our daughter to be.  We both want her name to have a special meaning and we want it to be unique.  Each of us came up with our own name and it seemed like for our own reasons we couldn't agree.  But as the head of the household I have made an executive decision and our little angel will be named Rayne (Rebecca's choice).  The meaning of her name is "abundant blessings from above" and we know that is exactly what she will be.   So, with that said, we can stop calling her "little sister" and start calling her Rayne...Rayne Danielle Wilson...I believe it has a nice ring to it!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!The blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't be more appropriate, you two. The blog is a GREAT way to keep everyone up-to-date on your journey...I'll be watching and praying!

    ReplyDelete